WinQ Lash Bar is all about doing one thing and doing it masterfully – eyelash extensions. Our team is committed to helping people look and feel their best, all while creating a clean and comfortable atmosphere that fosters total relaxation. Our salon is located in Boston on Commonwealth Avenue and we are growing!
FRONT DESK COORDINATOR
WinQ Lash Bar is looking for a dynamic and experienced salon Front Desk Coordinator. We are an upscale eyelash salon. We take pride in creating an inviting atmosphere and giving each of our clients the very best in customer service. We truly value our positive work environment and culture. We are looking for front desk coordinators who will contribute to fostering our ideals and growing our client base along with our team of expert stylists and salon managers.
What we offer:
- Free lash services
- Opportunity for professional growth
- The ability to love what you do and delight our clientele.
- Manage the appointment scheduling for WinQ Lash Bar clients and proper handling of incoming and outgoing calls with the expected “Gold Standard” customer service level.
- Manage the proper tracking and input of client records into the salon software with correct client lead source and promotional codes.
- Manage an organized work area, the preparation of new client waivers, after care hand-outs, and manage inventory spreadsheet.
- Be proficient and educated in working the POS software, sales transactions of clients for services and retail items, and manage the end of day cash drawer reconciliation.
- Resolve issues such as scheduling conflicts or mishaps, product returns, customer complaints, and general salon maintenance to keep everything running and looking its best.
- Aide in the cleanliness of the salon including stocking the retail area, merchandising area, picking up trash, sweeping, cleaning, dusting, and whatever is required to keep the salon looking top-notch.
- Educate clients on retail products key benefits.
- Assist with promotional events to help market the salon and build the brand.
- All other duties as prescribed.
- Exhibits sound judgment.
- Forms strong working relationships within team.
- Excellent communication and listening skills. (We have phones, email and social media!)
- Strong customer service skills and ability to work professionally with our guests.
- Strong computer and phone skills.
- Initiates self-learning, exhibits insatiable curiosity and interest in self-improvement.
- Well organized, detail oriented, and able to handle assignments with ease and poise.
- Identifies additional tasks to be completed and willingly assists others.
- Students in the cosmetology field pursuing a license in The State of Massachusetts are very much encouraged to apply.
Please send resumes to FreeNaps@WinQLashBar.com